Managing your Safeguard users
- On the top navigation menu, click and click User Manager.
- To bulk upload users, see our help topic, Bulk adding users to Safeguard Record Manager.
- To add a single user:
- Under the User Options section, click Add New User.
- In the Add User box, type the user's Full Name and eMail Address and click Add User. The user needs to check their email for a link to Safeguard and their password.
- To make a user a designated safeguard lead (DSL), under the Active Users section, find the user and in the User Actions column, click Make DSL.
- To remove DSL access, click Remove DSL.
- To make a user an early help practitioner, under the Active Users section, find the user and in the User Actions column, click Make EHP.
- To remove early help practitioner access, click Remove EHP.
- To only allow a user to access the safeguarding training, find the user and click Training Only.
- To make the user a normal staff member who can raise concerns, click Make Normal User.
- To remove access to a user completely, find the user and in the User Actions column, click Disable. This moves the user to the Disable User section below, which you need to click to expand the view.