Turning on silent mode
Note: You might not have permissions to do this.
- Click Monitoring setup, and then click either User Groups or Device Groups.
- Search for and then click the group that you want to configure options for.
- Ensure that Options is selected and click Client Mode to expand and show the options.
- To turn on the client silent mode and hide the tool tray icon, clear the selected Show tool tray icon option.
- To suppress any active messages that might be enabled elsewhere for the user group, such as notification of captures or website redirection, clear the selected Show user messages option.
- Click Save.
Note: You might need to log off and back on client devices again or restart the device for new settings to take effect.