Setting up email alerts
Note: You might not have permissions to do this.
- Click Monitoring setup, and then click either User Groups or Device Groups.
- Search for and then click the group that you want to configure alerts for.
- Click Word & Phrase Monitoring, and then Alerts to expand the section.
- On the row of the Theme that you want to configure an alert for, click the Edit icon.
- In the Edit Alerts dialog box, from the DETECTIONS list, choose the capture threshold to use as a trigger for an alert.
- From the table, select the safeguarding officers who you want to receive the email when the threshold is reached.
- To confirm your changes, click Save.
- Customize your Email Message Title and Text Content for your user group and click Save.