Setting up the acceptable user policy (AUP)
Note: You might not have permissions to do this.
- Click Monitoring setup, and then click either User Groups or Device Groups.
- Search for and then click the group that you want to configure.
- Click AUP and then AUP Settings to expand the section.
- If you want the AUP message to show each time a user logs on, select the Display AUP at every login option.
- Next, click AUP Message to expand the section and enter a Title and Text Content for your AUP message.
- You can use the edit toolbar options to customize your text.
- You can also copy and past text from other applications.
- You can insert an image by pointing to a hosted graphic.
- If you don't want the AUP to show each time a user logs on, clear the option.
- Once you are finished, click Save to confirm your changes.
Note: If you switch off the AUP, the changes won't appear until the users in the group log on again.