Excluding websites from being monitored
Note: You might not have permissions to do this.
- Click Monitoring setup, and then User Groups.
- Search for and then click the user group that you want to configure website access for.
- Click Word & Phrase Monitoring, and then Websites Not To Monitor.
- To add a new website to be excluded, click New.
- Enter your website address to exclude from the capture process regardless of theme.
- To add your website to the list, click Save.
Tip: You can use wildcard symbols. For example, *dailymail*.
You might need to log off and back on client devices again or restart the device for new settings to take effect.