Managing your Safeguard Record Manager software settings
- On the top navigation menu, click and then Software Settings.
- Under the Information & Downloads section:
- To download an excel spreadsheet of all your records, click Create Local Backup.
- To open the Staff Import page, click Import Staff and see our help topic, Bulk adding users to Safeguard Record Manager.
- To amend system messages and open the Customise your Safeguard Record Manager messages page, click Customise System Messages.
- To download the PDF guide for designated safeguard leads, click User Guide.
- To download the PDF guide for normal staff users, click Staff Quick Start.
- Under the General Settings section, configure:
- To show or hide the Record Physical Intervention link shown under the Safeguarding section.
- To show or hide the entire Behaviour Incidents section.
- To show or hide the View Incidents button shown in the Actions column of the search results table listing students that you have searched for.
- To show or hide the Add Communications link shown under the Safeguarding section for normal staff users.
- Under the Attendance Alerts section, type the Percentage that you want as the threshold for which below a student is placed in the Attendance Alerts list.
- Under the Custom Student Tag section, type the Acronym letters that you want to show for your tag and type the full Name of the tag to show on reports.