Uploading and managing documents
- You can't upload documents with a size more than 10 MB.
- If your document is less than this but failing to upload, try reducing the size of your document.
- If your document fails to upload, check that the name of the document doesn't have any special characters in the file's name.
- On the top navigation menu, click and click Document Manager.
- Under the Options section, click Upload New Documents.
- Find the documents that you want to upload to Safeguard and drag and drop them all into the DROP HERE box.
- After you have dragged and dropped all the documents that you want to upload, close the pop-up window and click Refresh.
- To mark the document as mandatory, in the Actions column, click Require Read.
- To remove a document, in the Actions column, click Remove Document.