Publishing all your Smoothwall Cloud Filter changes
Note: If the padlock icon is red, this indicates that your Smoothwall Filter and Firewall administrator is logged in and making changes. Therefore, your page is locked from being updated until they log out. Once they've made their changes and logged out, their changes are updated in the Filter user interface and the page is unlocked.
- Make any changes to your custom categories, see our help topic, Adding and editing custom categories.
- Make any changes to your custom category groups, see our help topic, Adding and editing category groups.
- Create a new policy or edit an existing one, see our help topic, Adding and editing web filter policy folders and policies.
- On the Smoothwall Portal home page, under the Your licensed products section, click Filter, and then on the navigation pane, click Publishing.
- To see who last published policies and when, under the History section, in the Search box, you can type "publish" to filter the list to show who last published policies.
- To publish all the changes that you have made, click Publish policy.