Viewing acceptable user policy (AUP) logs
- On the Logs tab, click AUPs.
- To filter by a particular user group or device group, in the left-hand filter panel, from the GROUP TYPE list, choose if to filter by user group or device group and from the GROUP list.
- To further filter by a particular user or device, from the USER or DEVICE list, choose the user or device that you want to filter for.
- To view AUP response for more than the last 24-hours, from the PERIOD list, choose the period that you want to view.
- To see responses for a specfied period, from the PERIOD list, choose "Custom" and in the CUSTOM PERIOD FROM and TO date pickers, select the date range that you want to view.
- To quickly filter by AUP response, Accepted or Declined, in the left-hand filter panel at the bottom from the AUP REPLIES, click the response that you want.
- You can sort the logs by the column heading by clicking either, DateTime, User name, Device name or Capture Status.
- You can filter by DateTime, User name and Device name.