Turning on the DHCP service
- On the SERVICES menu, under the DHCP submenu, click Global.
- Under the Global settings section, click Enabled.
- If you want to use the DHCP service in server mode, select the Server option. If you want to use the DHCP service as a relay, select the Relay option.
- Choose if you want to use DHCP logging.
- If you've chosen to use the DHCP service as a relay, under the Interfaces section, select those interfaces that receive DHCP traffic from clients and the interface that the DHCP server is on, that is, where traffic is relayed to.
- Click Save.