Adding information to a student's chronology record
Note: This is how designated safeguard leads (DSLs) can create additional records on a student's chronology.
- In the Search box, type the student's name and click Search.
- In the Results table, find the student that you want to add information for and in the Actions column, click View.
- On the Student Profile page, under the Add Information section:
- From the Type list, select the type of information that you want to add.
- In the Notes box, type as much information as possible.
- To record if there Were any other staff members involved?, type their name in this box.
- To record if any other student in the school was involved with the concern, from the Include Other Children list, select their name.
- If the student has siblings and you want to record this information on their chronology records too, for the Include Siblings on this concern toggle click the No to turn it to Yes.
- To send an email to another member of staff about the information that you've added, from the Notify Staff list, select the member of staff.
- To change the date of the concern to a previous date, click Manual Date and from the date picker select when you want the concern to show in the student's chronology.
- Click Create Concern.