Creating category groups and adding categories
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Policy object submenu, click Category groups.
- Under the Manage category groups section, from the Tenant list, select a tenant that the group is for and enter a Name for your group.
- Enter a descriptive Comment.
- Select the categories that you want to include in the group.
- Click Save. The category group is added to the Category groups table.
Tip: Click [+] to view and select any subcategories. Tenant-specific content categories are prefixed with the tenant name.
- To edit a category group object:
Note: If you're using a multitenant configuration, you can't change the tenant assigned to a category group, as that group might form part of a tenant-specific policy.
- Under the Category groups section, click Edit for the relevant group.
- Adjust the configuration and click Save changes.
- To delete category group objects:
Note: If you can't delete an object, it might be because it's part of a policy. Remove the object from the policy and try again.
- Under the Category groups section, click Delete for the relevant group.