Creating custom new content modifications for websites
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Content modification submenu, click Content modifications.
- Check if a website already has a content modification in place, under the Search tools section, enter the URL of the site and click Find content modifications.
- Enter a Name for the content modification.
- Enter a descriptive Comment.
- If you have a multi-tenant setup, select the Tenant that you want to apply this to.
- Enter the Request headers to override algorithm to use the requested website’s capability to override HTTP headers sent to it, and redirect users to other content.
- Click Save.