Managing HTTPS inspection policies
Note: When, for the first time, you turn on a HTTP inspection policy, which decrypts and inspects content, users’ browsers must have the Smoothwall Filter CA certificate for the policy to work. You can click Guardian CA certificate in the text displayed and download the certificate ready for import into browsers, see our help topic, Managing HTTPS inspection settings.
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the HTTPS inspection submenu, click Manage policies.
- To place the policies in the order that you want them to be applied, click the policy and drag it to the position that you want. Alternatively, click the policy and click Up or Down.
- To turn off an existing policy, in the row for the policy in the list, under the Enabled column, click the red cross to change it to a green check mark.
- To edit a policy, click the Edit policy pencil icon, make the changes necessary and click Confirm.
- To delete a policy, click Delete policy trash can icon, and then click Remove.