Importing child nodes
Note: Importing settings from a CSV file will overwrite existing nodes with the same name.
- On the SYSTEM menu, under the Central management submenu, click Child nodes.
- Click Import CSV » and then Choose File.
- Locate the file and then click Import.
- Click Confirm to import the information in the file.
- To edit a child node, find the node that you want to edit, click Edit, adjust the configuration, click Save changes, Confirm, and then Save.
- To delete a node in the system, find the node that you want to delete and click Delete node, when prompted, click Delete.
- To turn off a node, find the node that you want to turn off, in the Enabled column click the toggle, and then click Save.