- Example IPsec Site-to-Site and PSK Authentication Configuration.
- Creating the secondary tunnel specification.
- Making sure that the system is working.
- On the secondary system, on the NETWORK menu, under the VPN submenu, click Control.
- Under the IPsec subnets section, identify the tunnel that was just created and to initiate the connection and bring the tunnel up, click Up.
Note: To permit or deny inbound and outbound access to a site to site VPN tunnel, make sure that appropriate zone bridging rules are configured. For further information, see our help topic, Adding new Smoothwall Firewall rules.