Create the primary site-to-site link
- On the secondary system, on the Network menu, under the VPN submenu, click Certificate authorities.
- Import the Certificate Authority certificate on the secondary Smoothwall, see Importing Another Certificate Authority's Certificate.
- Import the signed certificate on the secondary Smoothwall, see Importing a Certificate.
- Install the signed certificate as the default local certificate, see Setting the Default Local Certificate.
- Create the tunnel specification to the master Smoothwall, with Local certificate set to Default see Creating an IPsec Tunnel.
- Test the VPN connection.