Creating a tunnel to link the master Smoothwall to the secondary Smoothwall Filter and Firewall
- On the master system, on the NETWORK menu, under the VPN submenu, click Certificate authorities.
- Create a local Certificate Authority.
- Create signed certificates for the master and secondary Smoothwalls.
- Install the master signed certificate as the master default local certificate of the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall.
- Create the tunnel specification to the secondary Smoothwall.
- Export the secondary Smoothwall's signed certificate using the PKCS#12 format.
- Export the master Certificate Authority certificate of the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall in PEM format.