Creating subnet rules
Note: This functionality only applies to subnets available via an internal gateway.
- On the NETWORK menu, under the Routing submenu, click Subnets.
- Under the Add a new rule section, enter the Network IP address that specifies the network ID part of the subnet definition when combined with a Netmask value.
- Enter a Netmask that specifies the size of the subnet when combined with the network.
- Enter the Gateway IP address of the gateway device by which the subnet can be found.
- Enter a router Metric to set the order in which the route is taken.
- Enter a descriptive Comment of the rule.
- Click Add. The rule is added to the Current rules table.
- To edit a subnet rule, under the Current rules section, select the relevant rule, click Edit, adjust the configuration and click Save changes.
- To delete a subnet rule, under the Current rules section, Mark the relevant rule and click Remove.