- You can only change the section name. This has no impact on the rules within it.
- Once Save is clicked, you can't undo the changes by clicking Cancel.
- You can't delete the Catch-all section.
- On the NETWORK menu, under the Firewall submenu, click Firewall rules.
- To add a section at the top of the page, click Add section. To add a section before or after an existing section, place your mouse cursor over the existing section, click Add section and either click Above this section or Below this section.
- Enter a meaningful Name for this section and click Save changes.
- Move this section to the position that you want.
- Adding new Smoothwall Firewall rules.
- To edit a section, place your mouse cursor over the relevant section, click Rename section, adjust the Name and click Save changes.
- To reorder the sections, click the section and drag it to its new position. A blue line wraps around the moved row, to indicate it has changed position. Click Save.
- To delete a section, place your mouse cursor over the relevant section and click Delete.