Filtering and exporting reverse proxy logs
Note: To view this log data, you need a Unified Threat Management license.
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Logs submenu, click Reverse proxy.
- Under the Settings section, choose the Month, Day and Year 's data to export.
- If you want to exclude log entries that contain a certain expression, enter the expression in the Ignore filter and select the Enable ignore filter option.
- If you want to show log entries for a domain, enter the domain into the Domain filter and select the Enable domain filter option.
- If you want to export the logs, select an Export format from the list, select if you want to Export for all dates or not and click Export.
Note: When running SSL VPNs in TCP mode, the reverse proxy access logs generated for HTTPS requests contain a source address of 127.0.0.1. This is because OpenVPN must proxy the HTTPS traffic. Therefore, from the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall point of view, the traffic is originating from localhost.