Configuring report log settings
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Logs submenu, click Log settings.
- Under the Syslog logging section, turn off specific logs by clearing a selected log.
- To send logs to an external log server, select Remote syslog, enter the IP address of the remote Syslog server and from the Default retention list, select the period for the remote log server.
- To configure a retention period for individual logs on the remote server, click Advanced » and select the retention period from the list.
- To configure a retention period for all other log files not specified under the Syslog logging section, under the Other logging section, select the retention period from the Default retention list.
- To configure a retention period for individual logs not specified under the Syslog logging section, click Advanced » and select a retention period from the list for the log.
- Under the Automatic log deletion section:
- If you want logs to be deleted automatically when the specified amount of disk space has been reached, select the Delete old logs when free space is low option.
- If you want to reserve disk space for log file retention, select the percentage of space from the Amount of disk space to use for logging list.
- Click Save.