Creating scheduled reports
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Reports submenu click Scheduled.
- Under the Schedule section, choose, the Start date, Time and how often to Repeat.
- Select the Enabled option and add a descriptive Comment so you know what this report is for.
- Under the Report section, from the Report list choose a report and the period that you want the report for and click Update.
- Under the Save report section, to save the report to your Smoothwall, select the Save report option and enter a Report name.
- If User Portals have been turned on for your Smoothwall, you can publish the scheduled report to a User Portal. To ignore all User Portals, leave this option as none.
- Under the Email report section, to create an email scheduled report, select the Email report option.
- Choose the group to email the reports to from the list.
- Click Add.
- To edit a scheduled report:
To delete a scheduled report, Under the Scheduled reports section, select the Mark option for the relevant report, click Remove.
- Under the Scheduled reports section, select the Mark option for the relevant report.
- Click Edit. The schedule details are displayed in the relevant sections.
- Edit the configuration.
- Click Add.