Configuring an L2TP Road warrior Connection
Typically, you create a separate connection for each road warrior on your network.
- On the NETWORK menu, under the VPN submenu, click L2TP road warriors.
- Under the Create new tunnel section, enter a meaningful Name for this road warrior connection.
- From the Local IP list, select the local IP address that the tunnel connects to and enter a valid Client IP address for this road warrior tunnel.
- Enter the Username and Password needed to access this road warrior tunnel and reenter the password Again. Don't copy and paste it from Password.
- From the Authenticate by list, select the authentication method and from the L2TP client OS list, select the L2TP client’s operating system.
- Enter a descriptive Comment for this VPN.
- If non-standard X509 authentication is used for this VPN, click Advanced » and from the Local certificate list, choose the local certificate.
- Click Add.