Creating report user groups and assigning users
- On the REPORTS menu, under the Settings submenu, click Groups.
- To create a new user group, under the Groups section, from the Group name list, select the next "Empty" group and click Select.
- Enter a meaningful Name for this group and click Save.
- To add a new user to the group, under the Add a user section, enter the user's Name, their Email address and their SMS number.
- To send reports in HTML format, select Enable HTML Email.
- Enter descriptive Comment for this user.
- To prevent emails and SMS going to that user but keeping them a member of this group, clear the selection for Enabled, otherwise leave it selected.
- Click Add.
- To test a group's configuration:
- Make sure you have the group selected, under the Groups section, select the relevant Group name and click Select.
- Under the Current users section, select Mark next to the users that you want to sent a test to.
- From the list, choose either "Email to SMS Output System" or "SMTP (Email) Output System" depending on your selected group's settings and click Send test.
- To edit or remove a user in the group:
- Under the Groups section, from the Group name list, select the group that you want to amend and click Select.
- Under the Current users section, select Mark next to the user:
- To amend the user's details, click Edit, adjust the settings and click Add.
- To remove the user, click Remove.
- To delete a group:
- Under the Groups section, select the relevant Group name and click Select.
- When you're sure you've the group that you want to remove, click Delete.
Note: Deleting a group also deletes all group members but doesn't remove the users from the directory.