Top domains by hits and bandwidth - with options
Note: To run this report, you need a Smoothwall Filter license for the Guardian module.
The Top domains by hits and bandwidth - with options report is exactly the same as the Top domains by hits and bandwidth report, except that you can customize the report for your own operational needs. Available options are:
- Display top — Change the number of domains to display. Valid values are: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, or 500
- Category — Enter a category to only report on those domains in that category
- Client IP — Enter a valid IP address to only report on those domains requested by the IP address
- Group — From the Group list, choose a group to only report on those domains visited by that group
- Username — Enter a valid username to only report on those domains visited by that user
- Exclude adverts — Select this option to ignore hits and bandwidth used by adverts received
- Denied — Select this option to only report on the top IP addresses where browsing was blocked due to URL, or search term or phrase, filtering
- Denied POST — Select this option to only report on the top IP addresses where a message, or similar, upload was blocked due to banned words or phrases
To run the report, click Advanced » and configure the relevant options. Enter the date range and click Run report.