Top users by hits and bandwidth - with options
Note: To run this report, you need a Smoothwall Filter license for the Guardian module.
The Top users by hits and bandwidth - with options report is exactly the same as the Top users by hits and bandwidth report, except that you can customize the report for your own operational needs. Available options are:
- Display top — Change the number of usernames to display. Valid values are: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, or 500
- Category — Enter a category to only report on those categories visited by the user
- Client IP — Enter a valid IP address to only report on web traffic originating from that IP address. An IP address doesn't necessarily indicate a user, as multiple users can use the same device depending on the setup.
- Group — From the list, choose a group to only report on those members of that group
- Exclude adverts — Select this option to ignore hits and bandwidth used by adverts received
- URL — Enter a valid URL to only report on those users who have visited this URL.
- Denied — Select this option to only report on the top IP addresses where browsing was blocked due to URL, or search term or phrase, filtering
- Denied POST — Select this option to only report on the top IP addresses where a message, or similar, upload was blocked due to banned words or phrases
To run the report, click Advanced » and configure the relevant options. Enter the date range and click Run report.