Managing an individual student's activity
- Managing classes from Google Classroom
- Managing student attendance and starting a session
- Monitoring and managing your session - grid view
- Monitoring and managing your session - list view
- To take a screenshot image of the student's current activity, hover your mouse cursor over the live feed and click Take snapshot.
- If you want to stop the student from their activity and gain their attention, you can click Lock.
- To release the student's screen click Unlock.
- To close any tabs that you student shouldn't have open click x next to the website address.
- To open a website that a student has open in a tab to check what it is, you can click on the website address to open it in a new tab in your browser.