Managing monitored students
- In the Search box, type the student's name and click Search.
- In the Results table, find the child that you want to create a new concern for and click View.
- If you can't find the student, check that you are searching for the correct name. On Record Manager, we use the students legal name, not their known by name.
- If you still can't find the student, make sure that they are on-roll, have a valid non-temporary UPN, and are not pending transfer from another school. You might need to speak to your designated safeguarding lead (DSL) about this.
- On the Student Profile page, click Monitored.
The tag changes to blue and includes the student on the Monitored Children list.
- On the Dashboard, click View Monitored. All the students with the Monitored tag assigned to them appear in the results table.
You can view the student's profile so you can add more information to their chronology, or quickly create a concern or incident.