Reviewing new concerns raised by other staff members
Note: You can also see unread concerns or incidents for a student on their profile under the Current Concerns / Incidents section.
- On the Dashboard, click View Latest Concerns.
- To view the concern raised for a student, in the Results table, on the row for the student, click View.
- On the Student Profile page, scroll down to the student's Chronology and see the concern details.
- On the concern, click Options:
- To remove the concern from the new concerns list but keep it in the open concerns list, click Mark as Read.
- To remove the concern from all lists, click Mark as Closed.
- To send a notification to the member of staff who raised it, click Reply to Staff.
- If you want to copy any other members of staff in, type their email address in the Also send to box.
- Type your Message and click Send Message. The secure message is sent to the member of staff and added to student's Chronology.
- To review physical marks on the student, click View Body Map.
- Managing open concerns.
- To remove a concern, in the top right of the concern, click , type the reason for your request and click Request Removal.
Note: This can take up to 48 hours to be removed because this is reviewed by our team and then removed for you.