Adding and editing Smoothwall Filter administrator users
- On the Smoothwall Portal home page, under the Your licensed products section, click Filter, and then on the navigation pane, click Manage users.
- To add a user, click Add user, and then type the user's First name, Last name and Email address.
- From the Roles list, choose whether the user is to be an "Administrator" or a "Filtering" user.
- If you have a multitenant setup and chose "Filtering":
- From the Tenant access list, select the tenant that they are to have permission to see information for.
- Click Save.
- To amend a user's details, click Edit, amend the details and click Save.
- To delete a user, click Delete.