Importing or removing users
- On the Smoothwall Administration Portal, under the Your licensed products section, click Classroom Manager.
- To add users from your Google Classroom account, click Add users from Google.
- Under the District name list, expand the sections to find and select the group that you want to display and add users from.
- From the main list, check that all the selected users are teachers. You don't want to add students by accident. Clear any selected students or users that you don't want to add.
- Click Add users and from the Add users dialog box, either enter the School name or select one from the list and click Add users.
The users that you add are sent an email with details of how to log into Classroom Manager.
- To remove a user click Remove next to their name and confirm their removal.