Creating an account
- Click Manage users, and then Create New User.
- Enter the user’s First name, Last name and Email address.
- Enter a brief Description of this user account.
- From the Add to swurl list, select the swurl the account is part of. If this account doesn't form part of a swurl, select Do not add to a swurl.
- To let the user manage user accounts, swurls and lists, and also allow or block access to web content, from the Role list, select the "admin" role. Otherwise, to just let the user allow or block access to web content, select "user".
- Click Save Changes.
- From the Manage users page. Locate the user and click Invite. swurl sends an email to the user inviting them to join.
When the user clicks on the link in the email, their browser opens, displays the Change password page and prompts them as to what to do.
To edit user accounts:
- On the home page, click Manager users.
- Click on the account that you want to edit. swurl displays the account details.
- Make the changes that you want and click Save changes.
To delete a user's account:
- On the home page, click Manage users.
- Locate the account and click Delete.