Adding users to swurls
- On the Manage swurls page, click the swurl to where you want to add the user.
- In the Add a user to this swurl area, use one of the following methods to add a user:
- Name — Enter the user’s name and click Add.
- Browse all users — Select the users whom you want to add and click the arrow to add them to swurl.
- Click Save changes.
Tip: If you enter the first letter of the user’s name, swurl displays all the users whose names start with that letter.
To delete users from swurls:
- On the Manage swurls page, click the swurl from which you want to delete the users.
- Locate the users and click Remove.