Investigating a safeguarding breach
- In the Smoothwall User Portal, click SAFEGUARDING.
- From the Report against list, choose the ruleset that you want to report on.
- From the All groups list, choose the user group that you want to include in the report.
- From the Date range picker, select the duration that you want to report for.
- Click Run report.
- To view a user's breach history, expand the view by clicking on the User (Group) name.
- To view the full browsing history either side of the breach, click the Date / Time of the breach.
- To view more of the user's browsing history, click Earlier or Later.