Managing filter list groups
- Creating new or deleting existing groups can't be carried out from the Smoothwall User Portal. You must have access to the Smoothwall Filter and Firewall administration user interface for those tasks.
- For multitenant licensed systems, only those category groups owned by the logged in tenant are shown. Global category groups, including those owned by the central administrator, aren't available for editing.
- In the Smoothwall User Portal, point to FILTER↓, and then click LIST GROUPS.
- Find the group that you want to change and click an entry.
- To add a new category to the group, select the relevant category.
- To delete a category from the group, clear the relevant selection.
- To save your changes, click Save.