Configuring source and destination filters
- On the WEB PROXY menu, under the Upstream proxy, click Filters.
- Under the Manage upstream proxy filter section, select if you want to configure a Destination or Source filter Type.
- Enter a meaningful Name and descriptive Comment.
- Enter the source or destination IP address, IP address range, network address or hostname.
- For a destination filter, click Advanced » and within Destination regular expression URLs, enter one regular expression URL, including protocol, per line.
- Click Save.
Note: The full URL isn't available for HTTPS requests.