Creating policy folders
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the relevant policy submenu, click Policy wizard.
- To determine the type of policy folder, don't add anything for that policy object step. For example, if you want to create a policy folder to contain policies that can be applied to specific users or groups, don't add any users or groups to the policy for the Who step.
- Under the Action section, select Create policy folder and click Confirm.
- Review the settings and click Save.
The policy folder is available on the Manage policies page.
To add a policy to a policy folder:
- On the relevant Manage policies page, find the policies folder and click Add policy to folder.
- Follow the relevant procedure:
To edit a policy folder:
- On the relevant Manage policies page, find the policy folder and click Edit policy folder.
- Make changes to the policy objects included in the folder by adding or removing them.
- Click Confirm, review the changes and to update the folder, click Save.
To delete a policy folder:
- On the relevant Manage policies page, find the policy folder and click Delete policy folder.
- Check that this is the correct policy folder that you want to delete and click Delete.