Creating quota objects
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Policy object submenu, click Quotas.
- Click Create a new quota and under the Configure quota section, select the users or groups that you want the quota to apply, and click Add.
- For the Duration (minutes), move the slider to set the duration of the quota. The Number of prompts increases or decreases depending on how often Prompt every is set to.
- From the Prompt every list, select how often you want to prompt users to confirm that they want to use more of their quota. The Number of prompts increases or decreases depending on the Duration.
- From the Reset at list, select the time at which the quota resets.
- Click Enable quota, click Save.
- Click and drag the quota to the order position that you want.
- To edit a quota object:
- Locate the quota that you want to change and click the pencil.
- Adjust the quota and click Save.
- Delete the quota object:
- Locate the quota that you want to remove and click Delete.