Creating time slot objects
Tip: You can use the Clear and Edit in full-text mode options to make changes to the time slot.
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Policy object submenu, click Time slots.
- Under the Manage time slots section, enter the Name for your time slot.
- Enter a descriptive Comment.
- In the weekly schedule table, click when you want the time slot to start and drag our mouse cursor to when you want the time slot to stop. Release your mouse to create the periods.
- To clear a selected period, you can click and drag your mouse over the green selected section.
- When you have selected all your time slots, click Save.
- To edit a time slot:
- Under the Time slots section, find the time slot that you want to edit and click Edit.
- Under the Manage time slots section, adjust the time slot and then click Save.
- To delete a time slot:
- Under the Time slots section, find the time slot that you want to delete and click Delete.