Configuring antimalware status information
Note: If requested content fails the malware scan, the Smoothwall Filter denies the download. To bypass such downloads, you should first be confident that the requested content is safe before creating a policy that means that users can download the content.
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Antimalware submenu, click Status page.
- Enter the text that you want to appear on the Status page title.
- Enter the text that you want to appear After download of the file.
- Enter the text that you want to appear After scan of the file.
- If you want the file to download automatically after it's been scanned, select the Auto-start downloads option.
- Click Save.