Managing content modification policies
Note: Usually creating a policy that ignores content implies that there's another policy that modifies content. For example, there might be an "Apply" policy that enforces SafeSearch for everyone, and another "Ignore" policy that exempts certain users who need unrestricted search. In such a case, on the Manage policies page, the "Ignore" policy that creates the exception must be placed before the "Apply" policy that modifies the content.
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Content modification submenu, click Manage policies.
- To place the policies in the order that you want them to be applied, click the policy and drag it to the position that you want. Alternatively, click the policy and click Up or Down.
- To turn off an existing policy, in the row for the policy in the list, under the Enabled column, click the red cross to change it to a green check mark.
- To edit a policy, click the Edit policy pencil icon, make the changes necessary and click Confirm.
- To delete a policy, click Delete policy trash can icon, and then click Remove.
- Click Save.