Managing web filter policies
- You need to define your policy objects and create your web filtering policy, see our help topic, Creating web filter policies.
Note: If you're using a multitenant configuration, you can't move policies between policy tables even when logged in as the central administrator.
Tip: For multitenant configurations, change the list at the top of the Specific to <tenant_name> to view other tenant's policies.
- On the GUARDIAN menu, under the Web filter submenu click Manage policies.
- To place the policies in the order that you want them to be applied, click the policy and drag it to the position that you want. Alternatively, click the policy and click Up or Down.
- To turn off an existing policy, in the row for the policy in the list, under the Enabled column, click the red cross to change it to a green check mark.
- To edit a policy, click the Edit policy pencil icon, make the changes necessary and click Confirm.
- To delete a policy, click Delete policy trash can icon, and then click Remove.
- Click Save.