Appending footers to HTML or signed emails, or by domain
- On the EMAIL menu, under the Content submenu, click Footers.
- To apply the footer to HTML emails or signed emails:
- Under the Global footer settings section, if you want the footer to appear on the end of HTML emails only, select the Append to HTML emails option.
- If you want the footer to appear on signed emails, select the Append to signed emails option.
- Click Save.
- To only apply a footer to emails from a specific domain:
- Under the Per-domain footer section, from the Internal domain list, select the domain that you want the footer to append to emails from and click Select.
- Enter your footer in the Append the following text to outgoing email box and click Save.