Scheduling releases and updates to nodes
Note: The node reboots itself upon completing the update installation, so it might be preferable to schedule an installation time.
- From the parent node, on the SYSTEM menu, under the Central management submenu, click Overview.
- Locate and select the nodes that need updating.
- Click Schedule release or Schedule update.
- Under the Schedule node to install update section, choose when to install the release.
- Click Schedule release or Schedule update, whichever you clicked in the previous step.
- To clear scheduled updates:
- Click Clear schedule.
- When the Clear node schedule page opens, click Clear schedule to clear the updates.