Deploying intrusion detection policies
- On the SERVICES menu, under the Intrusion system submenu, click IDS.
- Under the Global section, click Enabled and click Add new IDS policy.
- From the Interface list, select the interface to deploy this policy for.
- From the Policy options, select the policies that you want to apply to your selected interface.
- Enter a descriptive Comment and click Add.
- To edit deployed intrusion detection policies, under the IDS policies section, click Edit, adjust the configuration and click Save changes.
- Deleting deployed intrusion detection policies, under the IDS policies section, select the policy that you want to delete and click Delete.