Customizing the SSL Login Page
- On the SERVICES menu, under the Authentication submenu, click SSL login.
- To change the default Smoothwall logo with your own image, click Choose File. Using your browser’s controls, select the title image file that you want.
- To change the page's background image, click Choose File. Using your browser’s controls, select the background image file that you want.
- Change the default SSL login page text. This provides the option to display additional information.
- The HTTPS inspection option displays a link to the HTTPS Interception page.
- Click Save changes.
Mobile devices not owned by your organization do not have been installed with the Smoothwall HTTPS inspection certificate. Users attempting to access secure sites, using devices without the relevant certificate, receives certificate security warnings and be blocked from accessing these secure sites.
The HTTPS Interception page provides users with an Inspection certificate download link and browser-based instructions to download and install the relevant certificate when they initially connect their device to the network.
- Review the page by opening it in your browser. For example, your Smoothwall’s IP address followed by: /login, like this: http://192.168.72.141/login or this: https://192.168.72.141:442/login.
- To remove an uploaded Title image, click Delete shown next to the Title image file name. Once deleted, the default Smoothwall title image is displayed on the page.
- To remove an uploaded Background image, click Delete shown next to the Background image file name. Once deleted, the default Smoothwall background image is displayed on the page.