Adding user groups
Note: You can't delete the Unauthenticated IPs, Default Users or Banned Users groups.
- On the SERVICES menu, under the Authentication submenu, click Groups.
- To add a group, click Add new group and inn the Add new group dialog box, enter a meaningful Name for the group.
- Enter a descriptive Comment and click Add.
- To edit a group, place your mouse cursor over the relevant group and click Edit, adjust the configuration and click Save changes.
- To delete a group, select the group and click Delete.