Synchronizing Google users, groups and organizational units
- Make sure that the Smoothwall matches the Google G Suite domain time because this causes the synchronization to fail.
- Synchronizing multiple domains with the same administrative user significantly slows the processing time.
- It might take some time to synchronize the domain information. Refresh your browser to see the status of the synchronization.
- Any future updates made in that domain should be resynchronized with the Smoothwall.
- Configure a Google directory connection from the Smoothwall to your G Suite domain, see our help topic, Adding a Google directory.
- From the Directories table, place your mouse cursor over the Google directory and click Sync.