Creating address objects or groups
- On the NETWORK menu, under the Settings submenu, click Address object manager.
- Click Add new address object and enter a meaningful Name for this address object.
- Either enter the Address Names IP address, or IP address range in the box provided, or click the arrow and select the relevant IP addresses, or ranges. The IP addresses and ranges entered in Address Names appear in Selected objects.
- If an object was mistakenly added, click to remove the object.
- To create a group, select the Save selected objects as group option and enter the Group name and click Add.
- Enter a descriptive Comment for this address object and click Save changes.
- To edit an address object, from the Address object manager table, place your mouse cursor over the relevant address object and click Edit., adjust the configuration and click Save changes.
- To delete an existing address object, from the Address object manager table, place your mouse cursor over the relevant rule and click Delete.
- To delete multiple objects at the same time, from the Address object manager table, select all that you want to delete and click Delete at the bottom of the section.